1. PREPARE YOUR GUN
- Verify your gun is unloaded
- Use a combination lock to secure the trigger or the case
- Verify no ammunition is in your package
- Wrap carefully the different components
- Use a hard case
2. ATTACH THE RELEVANT INFORMATION
Please include in your package:
- Description of the requested work
- Your full contact information: full name, phone number and email address
- Your firearm possession license number
3. PACK AND SEND!
Wrap your box or case with cardboard paper and send it to the address below. We suggest using Canada Post with signature and proof of age to send us your gun safely.
CP 1242, Château-Richer
Québec G0A 1N0
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the shipping of your gun once the package is mailed.